Sunday 30 April 2017

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 takes daddy issues to a whole other level

What better way to spend a Sunday afternoon than at the cinema with great friends and copious amounts of popcorn??
Today's flick of choice was Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2. 
 
I loved the first one. And I am quite obsessed by Baby Groot so I was really excited to see the next installment.
And it didn't disappoint. If you want to just switch off your brain and enjoy some feel good sci fi action, then this is the film for you.
Slick and stylish are the hallmarks of Marvel films, and Guardians of the Galaxy 2 has both in spades.
It's fun, it's funny, and if I am completely honest I even got choked with emotion (don't tell anyone I said that!)
There are no great surprises, it delivers exactly what you would expect, but it truly is a great way to kill a couple of hours.
It obviously goes without saying that Baby Groot was the star of the show for me!!



And don't forget - true Marvrl fans stay to the end of the credits. Don't say I didn't tell you.

Julie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment